~~~~~~~"CHERNO" HAS BEEN TAGGED~~~~~~~
Cherno enters the room. Hello, this is "Cherno the fearless" barking.
I have been tagged by my lovely Scottish furry friend "XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS"
No, Xena has not placed a band round my ankle, like they do with naughty humans.
I guess I must be the first dog "ever" to be "tagged". woof woof.
So, here I jolly well go.
1. I don’t like the postman, I scare the woof out of him every time he opens the gate. HE-HE-HE
2. I love eating raw Ox heart and roast Chicken…dribble-dribble at the very thought of them. yum yum yum.
3. I love chasing Squirrel’s in the park, pesky blighters, hard as woof to catch.
4. I like chasing flies and bee’s around the garden, the flies are harder to catch than the woofing Squirrels. But the bees are easy peasy and they are dead before they have even thought about stinging me.
5. I don’t like it much when me dad goes out and has to leave me all alone, but I know when he comes home he will have something nice for me to eat.
6. Cat’s, I don’t like them, they are a complete waste of fur.
7. I love playing football with me dad, I always score a goal.
8. My favourite game is trying to eat the bone in my dad’s leg. Woofy woof woof.
9. I love my furry friend Xena, me dad, all you lovely people that visit me dad’s space and leave such lovely comments for him. And me natural mam " Countess of Lunas"
( A tear fall’s from Cherno’s eye )
There, now you have learned things about me "Cherno the fearless of Yorkshire" that you had not previously known.
WOOF Y WOOF WOOF.
Cherno exits the room and walks into the garden, raises his head to the sky and howl’s at the moon !
And all of Yorkshire hears his call.
P.S. For the anthropocentric among us who have difficulty grasping the concept of anthropomorphism.
Then I would just like to say this,
This is a photograph of me when I was 9 weeks young, just a little ball of fluff.
This is me when I was 4 month old. I am growing fast.
This is me and myself in May 08.
Well I hope you enjoyed your little insight into the world of "CHERNO THE FEARLESS"
I am on my way now to visit my furry friend Xena, when you see her, you will know why.
She’s a beauty.
WOOFY WOOF WOOF.
Take care all.